ABOUT LFC NSW
The Official Liverpool Supporters Club of NSW (LFC NSW) received official status back in 2007. However since 1997 in its unofficial capacity, supporters have gathered under its banner to support the Mighty Reds. During the 2014/15 season we had over 500 paid members and are hoping to continue going from strength to strength and surpass this number this season, but to do this we need your support.
As an official supporters club we have the following objectives:
- To create an environment where all Liverpool fans can feel part of the LFC NSW family
- To relay all information sent to us by Liverpool Football Club relating to match day tickets, travel, AGM’s and any other useful supporter information
- To organise club themed events and competitions for members and non members alike
- To create and provide a new range of merchandise items for supporters to purchase
- Our chosen charitable partner for this season is Heartbeat of Football – LFCNSW has a goal to raise enough funds to be able to put a defribulator at a sports field.
LFC NSW has an official home in Sydney’s CBD called Cheers Bar where we encourage all supporters to gather and watch LFC matches. We’re guaranteed to be shown on the big screen, so get yourself down for as many matches as you can. We can promise there’ll always be fellow Reds in there. Read more about Cheers Bar
This year we’ve also empowered our regional supporters to form a number of sub-branches around NSW. To get in contact with us simply fill in your details below, select your chosen supporters club location and we will be back in contact within 48 hours.
We look forward to seeing you in one of the venues for a beer or two and don’t forget….Support Your Local Supporters Club.
The LFC NSW Committee
If you would like to Contact us, please feel free to send us an email: